We are here to help you
It is the duty of a property owner to maintain a safe environment for other people, such as guests. It is common that sometimes you get injured while at work or visiting a friend. In such a case, you will need Denver property liability attorneys to help you know your rights. Property liability lawyers in Denver CO also help clients file for the right settlement, depending on the degree of injuries.
Why Get an Attorney?
It is easy for premise liability cases to get complex fast. Seek the services of Denver property liability lawyers and let them battle the lawsuit for you. Our lawyers have extensive knowledge of the law and experience to handle your case especially if it goes to trial.
Property Liability Overview
Our Denver property liability attorneys must understand your role in the case before advising you on how to proceed. Below are categories of what could be involved in a lawsuit.
- Trespasser– this is someone uninvited onto your property. For such a person, the property owner does not owe a duty to care for him or her.
- Licensee – you may recover some of the damages if the property owner knew of the dangerous conditions, but did not take steps to fix them.
- Invitees – the property owners must take care of the invitees. They can be customers to a business. The property owner has to ensure all hazards are taken care of and prevent others from happening.
Common types of Property Liability Accidents
Denver property liability lawyers have dealt with the following as the most common property liability accidents.
- Slip and fall
- Child injuries
- Uneven pavement accidents
- Electric shock accidents
- Negligent security
- Swimming pool accidents
- Poor maintenance of facilities and much more
We Are Available When You Need Us
If you are injured, it is prudent that you get property liability attorneys in Denver CO to end up with the best outcome. Our Denver property liability attorneys are always available to help where possible. Call us today to speak to a professional attorney.