We are here to help you
If your family member’s death was caused by another party’s wrongdoing or negligence, Boulder wrongful death attorneys can help you file a lawsuit so you can get financial compensation and closure.
How wrongful deaths occur
As Boulder wrongful death attorneys will tell you, a wrongful death occurs when a person is killed due to the misconduct or negligence of another party. Wrongful deaths occur in situations such as:
- Emergency room medical malpractice – This refers to hospital workers’ negligence in the emergency room (e.g., surgical errors, prematurely discharging a patient, or misdiagnosing a health condition).
- Anesthesia malpractice – If an anesthesiologist administers a fatal, anesthetic dosage.
- Vehicle accidents – Automobile companies may be held liable for defective products in their automobiles, while trucking companies may be held responsible for accidents if their employees break trucking regulations.
Courts consider the following factors when determining wrongful death damages:
- Expenses incurred by the survivors for medical and funeral costs
- Amount of money earned by the deceased
- Savings of the deceased
- Loss of companionship
- The degree in which survivors were financially dependent on the deceased
While no amount can compensate for the loss of a loved one, Boulder wrongful death lawyers can help you become secure financially in the future and bring the responsible parties to justice.
Find an attorney
The laws involved in wrongful death cases are complicated and vary from state to state. During the grieving period, consideration of a wrongful death lawsuit might not seem urgent. However, such cases must be filed within a specific period or you risk losing your right to compensation. That’s why you should consult Boulder wrongful death lawyers as soon as possible.
You need the help of experienced wrongful death attorneys in Boulder CO to guide you through the process and help you receive monetary damages you’re entitled to.
When someone else’s mistake caused the demise of your loved one, you need experienced Boulder wrongful death attorneys to represent you. To find wrongful death lawyers in Boulder CO, simply fill out our online form.