We are here to help you
An Orem construction accident lawyer can help you with the hazards faced at construction sites since they are such dangerous places to work. Heavy machinery, insufficient scaffolding, and falling objects can pose serious threats to your physical well-being at a construction site. In certain situations, these accidents are a result of the negligence of employers and contractors.
An experienced Orem construction accident attorney can help you prove the negligence of the third party. Injuries can be a result of:
- Falling from height
- Defective machinery
- Falling debris
- Structural collapse
- Scaffold collapse
Your Orem construction accident lawyer can file a case against the responsible party and make sure that you receive suitable compensation.
To ensure proper compensation to the worker, our construction accident attorney in Orem UT will help you complete your claim. Our Orem construction accident attorney will help you sue third parties:
- If the manufacturing product was defective.
- If the vendor injured you at the site.
- If someone from the public caused the injury.
- The owner of the construction site can be sued provided he is not the employer.
You are entitled to receive the following in damages:
- Economic aid – Medical bills and loss of wages
- Non-economic – Physical loss and mental disturbances
- Disability – Permanent disability or disfigurement
Things to do after the accident
- Make sure you collect evidence about the incident. This may include photos, videos, and witnesses.
- Keep note of everything after the incident including medical bills, hospital bills, and loss in wages since the day of the incident.
- Hire a construction accident attorney in Orem UT to initiate the process of claim and understand the limitations of your claim and the rules of your city.
Consult an experienced Orem construction accident lawyer and begin your claim process immediately. Just fill out our online form and provide information about yourself and your recent accident.