We are here to help you
St. Petersburg bicycle accident attorneys will make sure that your rights are being protected during your compensation settlement. If fair compensation was not met, our St. Petersburg bicycle accident lawyers can pursue a lawsuit and go against the opponent in court.
Bicycle traffic law
Looking around Florida, you will see a lot of bicyclists throughout the town. Just like any other vehicle on the road, St. Petersburg has a list of traffic laws for bicyclists.
- A bicyclist must always obey the traffic controls and signals.
- No bicycles can carry more than one person or the number it is designed to accommodate.
- Bicycle riders must keep at least one hand on the handlebars while riding.
- The bikes must have fixed seating and equipped with working brakes.
These rules aim to keep the roadway safe for all its users including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and bicycles.
But there are instances where cyclists get entangled in an accident. Contact our St. Petersburg bike accident attorneys immediately if you or someone you know has been involved in a bicycle accident.
Is it difficult to file a bicycle accident claim?
Bicycle riders can suffer a more devastating injuries when hit by a bigger vehicle on the road. There are also numerous cases where the at-fault party does not stay at the scene and you are the victim of a hit-and-run.
Filing a claim against the at-fault party is not a difficult job for our St. Petersburg bicycle accident attorneys. We can discuss the legal aspect of your case during the consultation, especially in cases where the responsible party ran away.
Our bike accident attorneys in St. Petersburg FL can provide immediate assistance to ensure that the negligent driver will be held accountable. Our legal team will research your case, analyze your claims, and pinpoint what or who caused the accident.
We agree that unsafe driving often causes accidents. But there are other traffic violations that result in one person getting injured and needing the aid of St. Petersburg bicycle accident lawyers.
- Riding on the sidewalk without a care in the world.
- Bicycle riders not yielding to pedestrians.
- Bicycles without proper lighting.
- Bicycle riders traveling at a high speed.
- Sudden turns without signaling.
- Signaling to turn right, but then making a left.
- Wearing earpieces that impair the rider to hear traffic signals or warnings.
Bike accident lawyers in St. Petersburg FL are available throughout the town, however, our St. Petersburg bicycle accident attorneys are recognized as the best in the field. Do not wait any longer, contact our office to schedule a meeting.