We are here to help you
If you’ve been in a bicycle accident, it’s important to contact experienced Boulder bicycle accident attorneys as soon as you can. With outdoor accidents, vital scene evidence can change quickly with the weather and other factors. The sooner an investigation begins, the sooner bike accident attorneys in Boulder CO can prove liability and negotiate a fair settlement with the insurance company.
Causes of bicycle accidents
A speeding, distracted, or careless driver can cause an accident to happen in the blink of an eye. Boulder bicycle accident attorneys will hold careless drivers responsible. Situations that can lead to a bicycle accident include:
- Being sideswiped by a passing vehicle
- Rear-ended by a vehicle
- A left-turning vehicle at an intersection
- A right-turning vehicle that is traveling ahead of a cyclist
- A car door opening without looking
- A dog chasing the cyclist
What to do after a bicycle accident
If you’ve been hit by a car, truck, or bus while riding a bike, experienced Boulder bicycle accident lawyers can help you get compensation for the injuries that you’ve suffered. Don’t talk to the insurance company on your own. It’s best to consult Boulder bike accident attorneys.
As experienced Boulder bicycle accident lawyers would tell you, the steps you take after an accident can be essential to your case. If you get into a bicycle accident, keep these things in mind:
- Do not leave the accident scene until you get the chance to speak with the police, even if you don’t think you are injured. In many cases, victims don’t begin to feel pain until hours/days after the crash.
- Don’t negotiate with the driver. Some drivers may accept blame only to recant later. Wait for the police to document the incident.
- Obtain contact information from witnesses.
- Take pictures of the scene, your bicycle, the other vehicle, and any injuries you sustained.
Contact us today if you need the help of Boulder bicycle accident attorneys. Fill out our online form to find experienced bike accident lawyers in Boulder CO who can review your case.