We are here to help you
Riding your bicycle is good for your health and the environment, but there may come a time where you will need the assistance of our Longmont bicycle accident attorneys for getting into an accident.
The correct way of handling bicycle accidents and claims is to consult with Longmont bicycle accident lawyers who will tell you about the first legal steps you must take.
What to do after a bike accident?
After colliding with a vehicle, it is important to keep calm and assess the situation. If your injuries are not too grave, do the following:
- Move out of the way.
- Request for medical attention.
- Do not hurry to do 4 to 10. Make sure you are alright first.
- Gather witnesses.
- Ask the police to question and ticket the driver.
- If possible, take photos of the scene and the damages.
- Get the information of the driver and his or her vehicle, such as its plate number.
- Do not make a statement and take the blame.
- Request for a copy of the accident report.
- Contact our Longmont bike accident attorneys for legal assistance.
You need our seasoned lawyers who have the dedication, strength, and veracity to negotiate or represent you in court. You will find that our Longmont bicycle accident attorneys are highly qualified and more than willing to help.
We are established bike accident attorneys in Longmont CO. Our long history includes many cases including bike accidents resulting in injuries or death.
Longmont bicycle accident lawyers are:
- Determined and dynamic
- Knowledgeable and able to manage complex issues
- Reputable lawyers who care about our clients
If you or someone you know has been injured in a bicycle accident, get the help of bike accident lawyers in Longmont CO. Our Longmont bicycle accident attorneys are here to recover whatever compensation is available to you.