Step 1 of 2

Request Assistance

To receive a no obligation consultation, please fill out the form below.

We are here to help you

Becoming the court-appointed guardian over an individual begins with finding a Philadelphia legal guardianship attorney that is experienced and versed in state law. There are certain requirements that must be met by the individual requesting guardianship that are often difficult if attempted alone.

If you want to ensure the guardianship is legal and binding, you need the aid of our Philadelphia legal guardianship lawyer.


Laws are different by state
With respect to the laws concerning legal guardianship, each state is different. Common among all states, though, is:

  • The ability to become a guardian over a child or an incapacitated adult
  • The requirements to show proof of the ability to care for any specific needs
  • The need for the court to issue an official order

Because the laws are so different depending on where you live, our legal guardianship attorney in Philadelphia PA can help you with any questions you have concerning your state’s laws.


Professional and understanding
Cases involving one party requesting guardianship over another, especially when it’s an adult, often contain very personal and very emotional stories. That’s why our legal guardianship lawyer in Philadelphia PA treats every case with the utmost respect and professionalism.

Don’t let the calm demeanor fool you; our Philadelphia legal guardianship attorney has seen virtually every type of case imaginable and will fight vigorously for you and the best interests of the individual at the center of the proceedings.


Can I request someone to have guardianship over me?
Often called a power of attorney, our Philadelphia legal guardianship lawyer can help you designate an individual to act on your behalf in the event you are incapacitated. This is an important and proactive measure to take and our professionals can help.

Finding a Philadelphia legal guardianship attorney to assist you in legal guardianship proceedings is as simple as sending us some information. Complete our online form and submit it right now. A qualified attorney will be in contact with you shortly.

Do you really want to exit?
Your progress will be lost