We are here to help you
Our Boulder divorce mediation attorney is compassionate and driven to address your legal needs successfully. We are here to help you resolve family disputes while protecting your physical and emotional well-being.
No family is immune to irreparable disagreements, hence need the assistance of a Boulder divorce mediation lawyer. When you go through divorce, it is imperative to have a legal expert on your side.
A heads up on what a divorce mediation attorney Boulder CO will need for clarification:
- Where do your kids go to school?
- Does either one of you plan on moving?
- Are the children allowed to move?
- What documents or notice do you need to give before moving?
What kinds of cases need mediation by a Boulder divorce mediation attorney?
With the help of legal experts, couples that are getting divorced can work out the terms regarding the most sensitive family matters, such as:
- Divorce and separation
- Co-parenting arrangements
- Child custody
- Child support
- Alimony or spousal support
- Prenuptial agreements
- Property division
Our Boulder divorce mediation lawyer will not try to force a settlement but will make suggestions and offer opinions to allow both parties to explore their options. We also suggest that our clients have an open mind and really listen to the other party’s point of view.
But in the event where no agreement is achieved, our team can work aggressively and take your case to court.
What are the advantages of mediation?
- First, hiring a divorce mediation lawyer Boulder CO can save you time and money. We can help shorten the process for our clients.
- Secondly, you and your spouse will have the final say. Our team of legal experts will work to find the best solutions.
Our Boulder divorce mediation attorney can talk with you regarding your concerns, plans, and fears. We are not only experienced but are also driven to mediate your case successfully.