We are here to help you
Are you searching for an Ogden car wreck compensation attorney? Hectic schedules and the increasing number of automobiles on the road make car accidents more likely. Some of these accidents are not just fender benders. Damage to vehicles, property, or injury can occur. In such eventualities, it’s best to talk to a car wreck compensation attorney in Ogden UT.
Common causes of car accidents
As any Ogden car wreck compensation attorney will tell you, many car accidents can be attributed to negligence or reckless driver behavior. The following are the common causes of car accidents:
- Aggressive driving – This can manifest through unsafe driving behavior, such as tailgating, abrupt lane changes, and speeding.
- Drunk driving – Drinking and driving can cause drivers to be sleepy, have slower reaction times, and lose focus. If a drunk driver is responsible for the car accident you’re involved in, consult an Ogden car wreck attorney.
- Distracted drivers – A driver who’s texting or talking on the phone while driving is distracted and cannot focus on what’s happening on the road.
- Unsafe roadways – When states don’t take care of highways, it could lead to hazardous driving conditions. Roads with limited visibility, ignored potholes, and failure to post proper traffic signs can be contributing factors to car accidents.
- Defective equipment/design failure – When a new tire explodes or if an airbag didn’t deploy, the manufacturers of these products can be held liable.
What damages are recoverable?
An Ogden car wreck attorney can help victims recover damages/expenses related to the following:
- Medical bills
- Anticipated or future medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Mental distress or anguish
- Lost wages and earning capacity due to the injury
- Loss of comfort/consortium due to the death of a spouse
- The value of any property damage caused by the accident
To secure compensation for damages, you need the help of an expert Ogden car wreck compensation attorney. Do not accept that low-ball offer from the insurance company. Consult a car wreck attorney in Ogden UT to ensure you’ll receive full, fair compensation.